BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love Adviser (or Advicer or Advisor or...)


The heck with that!

I don't even know what word to use in my blog title. That just shows my gaping holes in writing. But anyways, as long as you all get what i mean, that's all that matters.

I, suddenly became an adviser about love. Well, i don't think i'm that good at giving advices, but somehow, i can see that my words of encouragement work for those broken-hearted people. I'm not sure how it works for them, but i know it worked for me before. But to tell you the truth, i thought it was easy at first to give random advices for everyone. I thought wrong. Sometimes, i can't find the words to deliver. My mind dries up from time to time. Although, it doesn't get me into any trouble, my willingness to help others and give advices is stressful enough for me when i can't speak my mind well. I find great satisfaction when i can see (or feel) someone that i've helped them for just using words of comfort.

As i zip thru my cup of coffee while typing these words that has nothing to do with my topic (i mean, this sentence), i try to recall those times that i transformed into Mr. Cupid. Well, as i've said earlier, there were numerous instances that i'm overflowing with good advices, but there are times ,too, that when i overgeneralize, i tend to go thru drought phase. So, to conclude, advicing never was (and never will be) an easy task. I'm trying my best to marginalize my capacity, but i think it still needs a lot of improvement from now on. (And i almost spill the coffee on the laptop --- ALMOST..)

Even though i'm not sure all the words i speak for advices works, the fact that i can make someone comfortable and be optimistic are satisfying enough for me. So, i guess, it'll be always like that from now on.

Have a pleasant day, everyone. Godspeed.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love is voting for Donald Trump together.